The Australian Government considers Clinical Psychology an “essential service”
The Australian Government understands the importance of providing good psychological care during this time, so I am continuing to do Face-to-Face therapy sessions.
During this time, I am also offering Telehealth. Telehealth basically means we do the sessions over video conferencing or over the phone.
We can do Telehealth at anytime, particularly if:
● You or I develop cold / flu-like symptoms
● You or I are required to be in quarantine.
● You do not want to come in for a Face-to-Face session during this time, and prefer Telehealth.
Your Face-to-Face appointments can continue. If you develop cold/flu-like symptoms please contact me and we can arrange a Telehealth session. Also if there is a time when you would prefer to use Telehealth, contact me and we can discuss changing to this mode of therapy. I will contact you if there comes a time when I need to fully isolate or quarantine, and we can discuss the use of Telehealth during this time.
I am currently still taking on new clients. If you would like to book an appointment please call me on 0413 855 864.
Health and Safety in the Clinic
For everyone’s health and safety, we are taking the recommended cleaning and hygiene precautions in the clinic, as well as enacting the 1.5m physical distancing rule.
When you come into the clinic:
● Please use the provided hand sanitiser at the front door. Alternatively, you may wash your hands with soap and water in the bathroom.
● If you do happen to cough or sneeze, please use your elbow or tissue to cover this.
● It is also recommended you do not touch your face.
For information and resources about COVID-19 go to www.headtohealth.gov.au